Thursday, November 8, 2007

Starting Over

Well, it's gone. In a moment of frustration I deleted all of my posts, not thinking to save them. I'm shocked at my behavior now that it's done, since the posts detailing the past three and a half years of my life are gone forever and nothing can be done to retrieve them. A part of me is furious at myself, yet another part of me is saying 'fuck it-- just write like you always did and don't look back'.

And that's what I'm going to do. Yes, being overworked, tired, with little time to persue hobbies or a social life left me feeling bitter, hence the deletion of my old posts. However, I won't cry over spilt milk. Give me some time to get the links and comments up and running again, and FMS will be back in business

6 comments:

Violet said...

Jeez, I could do that even though I've looked back into my archives and found little worth re-reading!

Joe said...

man, it's like losing 3.5 years of my life! reading your blog has been a joy.

tired, overworked, little time, bitter. I know how you feel. I'll be anxiously awaiting your return. :)

A.S. said...

try this site:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://thefashmagslag.blogspot.com

As far as I can see, they still have some of your stuff archived. Best wishes from a long-time reader.

GrooveTheory said...

Think of it as a new beginning. Maybe a less cynical Fash :) LOL KIDDING!

Unknown said...

well, I guess that saves me from reading back...

Anonymous said...

ut聊天室,视讯美女,免费视讯交友 , 线上视讯 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 完美女人视讯 , 完美女人视讯网站 , 0204视讯美女 , 同城免费聊天室 , live173视讯聊天 , live173影音 , showlive影音聊天网